Who We Are
Spearmint provides street-smart, results-driven career coaching for students and young professionals. Our fresh approach, based on candor and real-life achievement, combines research-proven tools and experienced-based practices with individualized coaching to uncover your unique path and purpose, providing direction, confidence, and the know-how so you can seize the right career.
With Spearmint, young adults and parents alike can feel energized, prepared, and less stressed about the career search journey.
Everything we do is with these values in mind: pragmatic, insightful, mutually respectful, holistic, persistent, and results driven.
- We believe you are a unique individual with the untapped potential for a successful career.
- We know that you must commit to the journey of a career search.
- We will be your champion and accountability partner, helping you define and implement a course of action
- to achieve your goals.
- We know that developing a professional network and managing those relationships is essential to creating the right career opportunities.
- We understand the dynamics of serving as a trusted advisor for both young professionals and their parents.
Meet our founder
Fran is an accomplished global business leader and entrepreneur. For more than two decades, she has been influencing organizations and their leaders so they can grow their bottom line and gain the key insights they need to continue to improve performance. Fran has been recognized throughout her career for effectiveness as a developer of people. She has worked with high-profile organizations and notable global brands such as Burberry, Hugo Boss, LVMH, Macy’s, Procter & Gamble Unilever, Architectural Digest, Condé Nast Traveler, GQ, New York magazine, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair. Fran holds a BA in Communication Studies from Emerson College and a Certificate in Executive Coaching (C.I.C.) through New York University’s Leadership and Human Capital Management Program.